South Dakota's Premier Litigation Firm ● Sioux Falls Injury Attorneys ● Sioux Falls Business Litigation Attorneys
Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah, LLP, in Sioux Falls, is recognized as South Dakota's premier litigation firm. The firm is somewhat unique in that its attorneys focus almost exclusively in the area of litigation and post-litigation appeals work and have the experience, skills and resources to handle litigation cases ranging from car accident injury insurance claims to complex commercial litigation, often involving multiple-party liability.
Professional Credentials and Recognition Earn Respect in the Courtroom
Exceptional work in all areas of litigation and appeals has earned the firm recognition by national and international publications, including:
- AV Preeminent* rating, the highest rating awarded within the Martindale-Hubbell peer-review process
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, one of the most prestigious lawyer ranking publications
- One of only seven South Dakota law firms to receive the highest ranking by Benchmark Litigation, a national publication of America's leading litigation firms
- The only appellate practice in South Dakota recognized by Benchmark Litigation in their 2011 law firm rankings
- Five members of the firm have been recognized by Super Lawyers
- Two partners listed as top 25 highest ranked attorneys by Great Plains Super Lawyers, a publication ranking the top regional lawyers
- Recognized as one of the top business litigation practices in South Dakota by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Appellate department recently featured in the Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition
Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah attorneys have earned recognition among legal professionals for taking leadership roles in their profession.
Firm credentials include:
- A former U.S. Attorney for the District of South Dakota
- A partner named as South Dakota trial lawyer of the year
- The current president of the South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association
- Several attorneys who served as federal appellate and district court law clerks
Litigation and Appellate Services
Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah is able to accept many cases on a contingency basis, which means that you do not pay a legal fee unless your case is settled or won at trial. With a contingency agreement, it does not cost you any more to hire the most experienced attorneys possible because all attorneys' fees are simply a flat percentage of the recovery.
When you hire a litigation firm on a contingency basis, it costs you no more to hire the most successful and respected law firm.
The firm practices extensively in both state and federal courts. Its Sioux Falls injury lawyers handle car accidents, wrongful death cases, workers' compensation and all other cases involving personal injuries. The firm represents clients of all kinds in commercial, contract and other business disputes and handles numerous state and federal appeals. The firm also serves as local counsel in complex litigation. In addition to its wide-ranging civil litigation work, the firm has a strongly developed criminal defense practice.
Call Our Experienced South Dakota Business Litigation Lawyers
From its offices in the historic Security National Bank Centre in downtown Sioux Falls, Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah attorneys represent clients in litigation and appeals matters throughout South Dakota. Call toll free 866-258-0645 or contact the firm by e-mail to arrange for a free initial consultation with an experienced Sioux Falls injury lawyer at Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah, LLP, today.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.