Handling Medical Negligence Litigation Throughout South Dakota
Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah, LLP, represents victims seeking compensation for injuries and financial loss resulting from negligence on the part of a doctor, surgeon, nurse or other licensed health care provider in South Dakota.
Medical malpractice claims have become increasingly difficult to win in recent years, as laws have been passed to protect licensed medical professionals from harm done to their patients.
Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah attorneys work with many of the region's leading independent medical and legal experts in the area of medical malpractice. The firm's attorneys have represented clients in many of the most significant personal injury litigation cases in South Dakota and are recognized nationally for their capacity to successfully represent plaintiffs in complex cases involving technical data and medical information.
Contact Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah to arrange a no-cost initial consultation and case evaluation to determine your best legal option for pursuing compensation in your medical negligence case.
- Surgical errors
- Birth injuries
- Misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis
- Prescription medication errors
- Hospital infections
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- EMT and emergency room errors
Nursing Home Injuries
In addition to medical malpractice claims, Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah also represents people who have been injured because of negligence while living under the care of a nursing home or long-term care facility in the state.
Does the Attorney You Hire Really Make a Difference? You Decide.
When insurance companies and opposing attorneys see the name Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah on the opposite side of the case, at the top of legal briefs and deposition statements, they know they are facing one of the most formidable names among South Dakota litigation firms.
Consider these professional credentials among the firm's personal injury litigation team:
- Two partners who served as president of the South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association
- A managing partner who served as a former U.S. Attorney for the District of South Dakota
- Five trial lawyers recognized by Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent* rating, the highest peer rating in the Martindale-Hubbell review process
- One of only seven South Dakota law firms to receive the highest ranking by Benchmark Litigation, a national publication of America's leading litigation firms
- Two partners listed as top 25 highest ranked attorneys by Great Plains Super Lawyers, a publication ranking the top regional lawyers
- Attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America, one of the most prestigious legal publications
- A partner named as South Dakota trial lawyer of the year
South Dakota Birth Injury Attorney
From its offices in the historic Security National Bank Centre in downtown Sioux Falls, Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah attorneys represent clients in litigation and appeals matters throughout South Dakota. Call toll free 866-258-0645 or contact the firm by e-mail to arrange for a free consultation with an experienced Sioux Falls medical malpractice attorney at Johnson, Heidepriem & Abdallah, LLP, today.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.